Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm more Mexican

Things are going well in suburbia New Yourk. [Or somewhere not anywhere near there] Recently I got a new job/internship at Precision Concrete Cutting where I will be learning about the business. So far I've mostly pulled a lot of weeds, fixed fence posts and shoveled near two tons of gravel. But the opportunity is good and I enjoy it so much more than the BCF. I'm glad I don't work retail anymore. Also, the job has been quite the workout. I've been sore for the past few days but I am hoping to be buff sometime soon. Another story: Krys actually scored me the job. Well, she emailed the my resume and I was offered to start the next day after the interview. We're awesome!

As for other stuff, our apartment is looking really good. In fact, it no longer looks like we're moving in. Krys has been mostly in charge of the decorating. Let's face it, she does have better taste than I do. I am looking forward to seeing everybody at the receptions soon. I'm totally excited to go back to Oregon for a few days. I think it will be nice to get all the planning and craziness done with. Plus it will be nice to have all the wedding presents. Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Carter for driving St. Louis presents come next week. Anyways, everyone is great and we love you all!!

3 comments:

garcias said...

Don't worry Felipe, I would have to say that 95% of all homes are decorated by the wife. :) We are excited to see you too, and CariƱa is totally excited for her dress!!!

Sally said...

I also applied for a job for Grant a few weeks ago, but unfortunately he didn't get it. Post some pictures of your apartment now that you are settled.

Mom said...

I am looking forward to seeing you in Oregon, too! But really I don't care since my favorite daughter is here, namely Eileen! (You can tell who is typing for mom huh!:)Just kidding :)