Sunday, November 16, 2008

The infamous penny playing



So, as the awesome child I am or was [that all depends on who you talk to], I used to play with pennies. Yeah, that's right. And your curiosity arises. What did go through that boys mind whilst he was playing with said pennies? To the few of you who have continuously asked me that question it may seem that I have avoided giving an answer. That has probably been true many times. But the answer is rather basic and non-dramatic. All you really need to do is think boy thoughts and you have the answer. GI Joes would serve the same purpose as would many other small type toys like Legos and what have you.

In other news, our little family is just fine. I've got barrels of homework I should be doing right now. Krys is mostly busy with work at the Maxx. We're getting ready for the holiday season. We're excited to see family come to town. And yes, we're going to be all over the place. All kinds of insanity. Bwaah!!!! Anyways, I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Sally said...

I hope you did not think that you answered the question of what you did with pennies. Because you totally did not. You just made more questions. Such as What do boys do with GI Joes and Legos????? All I remember is one time Grant caught you dripping them onto your neck and making strangulation noises and when you saw he was watching you, you suddenly stopped and tried to act nonchalant.

Flops said...

A small boy can have quite the imagination Sally.

garcias said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
garcias said...

Since you brought up the subject I just need to say one thing. The other small toys that were mentioned, were never played with by you. I remember mom putting in small cars, pesos, and other various small objects to help the variety, but you sorted out all objects that were not pennies and than played only with the pennies. Not saying I need more of an explanation, I am just saying those other said toys didn't serve the same purpose to you!