Friday, May 28, 2010

Where I have been...

1st: Finishing up the last few days of my first year of teaching! Today (fri) was my last day. Next year I will be moving classrooms over to the math hall and teaching full time. I will have two classes of Pre Algebra, 2 classes of Math 7 target, and 2 classes of Pre Algebra target. I am SUPER UPER EXCITED!!! but I will miss my current classroom.


2nd: I'm starting a new blog. My sister and I are going to work on making a cooking/recipe blog. Here is the site - it is still a work in progress, most of the posts are just test posts! If you have any tips of how to change it please email us on the comment page. (I don't know how to make buttons or change the size of the top picture). Enjoy.

www.its-a-keeper.net


3rd: I got a skateboard! Ok well, I just got it today but I'm going to go practice! Adios
KrysJo

2 comments:

garcias said...

A SKATEBOARD!!?? Why are you such a weirdo, but I love you. So now that you guys are done we need to hang out! Before I leave. It is coming up so soon. Give me a call!

Diana said...

So excited and proud for you. Please no more crashing on you bike or skateboard!!!