Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer Crafts

This summer I found the amazing website called www.pinterest.com 

I am addicted! It inspired me to make a few different crafts and recipes. If you are a member add me! (I still don't know how to find people yet...)

I found a cool tutorial for a dry erase "To Do" board. This whole project cost me $3.

I also found an idea to take a design cut out of magical paper, stick it to a canvas, paint around it, and remove the paper. Here is the result.






Now on to finishing the scrap quilt I've been working on. Or to clean my MESSY house... nah! I vote for ignoring my house and quilting!

3 comments:

KmillS said...

I need more info on this magical paper. I have been working on a simalar project using a stencil that has taken me forever and doesn't look nearly as good!

KrysJo said...

I used vinyl paper cut out on the cricut. It has sticky stuff on the bag that isn't the best seal so you have to be careful when you paint around it!

Rachel said...

I love the 2nd project and your bathroom looks fabulous!