Monday, May 5, 2008

In St. Louis

Well, here we are. Krys and I made it to St. Louis. Things are going well. This is how it's been this past week. Packing all of our stuff. I was homeless from April 25th until May 1st where most of my stuff was at Krys' for the time being. I had a pile packed almost to the ceiling. Not that I don't enjoy being a hobo it was nice to finally move into our new place. Which we moved all our stuff in on Thursday. We even got our kitchen and bathroom organized. Sweet! We then flew out to St. Louis that night with a stop over in the Atlanta. And my stummy has been wiggle-tastic the past few days. Don't worry, I'm all better now [at least as far as I know]. We're now just hanging out and running errands and getting stuff ready for the wedding on Friday. So all is good and I'm totally stoked.

4 comments:

garcias said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I wish I could be there. I hope everything goes well. Enjoy the moment. Good luck with everything. I will be thinking about you guys!

Julie said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you. Word from the wise, keep your cell phones well charged but OFF for the next couple of weeks (while still checking voicemail periodically). Also, if you can convince them, be in the drivers seat. That way your dad can't drive just below the speed limit and get you there 20 minutes late while your fiancee is sweating there hoping you didn't stand them up...

Sally said...

Aw Felipe. I want to cry, I wish I could be there tomorrow. Write everything the sealer says in your journal because you will never, ever remember it. Well, I didn't anyway.

Unknown said...

married! yay! go you!