Saturday, August 29, 2009

The End of a Chapter

Yes, I have decided to quit the maxx. Last night was my last night as Key Carrier. I will turn in my keys as soon as I get a chance to go up there. I am getting new vacation hours on the 31st of August, SO I am going to be working there until I can use those hours up. I also have two personal days and birthday pay day. If I can pull it off - I may work there on saturday mornings 7-1 to process the registers and cash. But I most likely will not work past October. I'm ready to have a Christmas season off in retail! It is kind of weird, I am kind of addicted to going to the Maxx, and when I don't I feel like I should be there or I feel like I'm ditching out on the store... it's weird but I'll get over it soon!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Good for you Krys!!! Just enjoy your Saturdays and the fact that one of the best perks of your job is that you get all holidays off.

garcias said...

It is about time!!!, and if I hear you working at the maxx in Oct. you are completely busted!!!! Thanks for dinner!! it was Awsome