Saturday, January 16, 2010

For the lack of pictures

Things are going good in the Sanchez household. Both Krys and I are having computer issues so getting pictures to the internet has not been fun. So I apologize not having such recent pictures lately. But I hope these will do. Back in November we scored some free tickets to a Real Salt Lake playoff game. That was barrels of fun.

We took a trip to St. Louis for Christmas. It was lots of fun. It wasn't too cold or too snowy which was nice. We're now back in Orem/Provo doing the whole work thing. It's a new semester for the students and beyond that there is nothing really exciting is going on. I hope you are bored with our lives. We'll make sure to liven things up soon. But we do wish everyone a happy new year and all that jazz.


1 comment:

Sally said...

I would be bored of your life if I wasn't so busy being bored of my own.