Saturday, March 13, 2010

Experiencing Utah

This summer I really want to experience all that Utah has to offer. I realized that I may not like Provo, but there are some pretty cool places in Utah to visit. Here are some things that I really want to do as soon as possible:

-Hike to Timp caves
-Hike or mountain bike on trails near Salt Lake
-Bridal Veil Falls
-Zions National Park
-Bryce National Park
-Arches National Park
-take pictures downtown Salt Lake
-Alpine Loop
-the Great Salt Lake (and Antelope Island)
-Price to visit Sally (Felipe's sister)

Is there anything I missed?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Goblin Valley, totally. It's where they filmed Galaxy Quest. It's one of the strangest places on Earth.

Sally said...

I hope I'm first on the list!

garcias said...

Visit your favorite sister/sis-in-law more often. :)

Rachel said...

Come to MN to visit me, I was born in Utah.

Lisa said...

There are a lot of places I'd like to visit too! Maybe we can do some together! :)