Monday, March 1, 2010

March is here!

One thing I really have come to dislike is February. The last few years it seems like I am tortured during the entire month! Let me explain...

If I could wear flip flops all year round I would. As you can imagine, winter in Utah doesn't make that task easy. So I suffer through winter, which generally starts in October. By the time February rolls around I am sick and tired of the cold.

BUT... it is March now!!! Today just felt oh so warm (probably only a few degrees warmer than yesterday). I am ready to go shopping for some flip flops, anyone want to come?!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hah! I love it!

Know what, like two weeks ago I was ready to start wearing my Chacos. It was looking kind of sunny outside. I put capris on, and my sandals, you know? And then I walked outside and realized that NO, just because it is sunny doesn't mean it will actually be warm, and really, what can I expect when it's still February. So I changed into jeans and shoes, and I wore those instead.

We were talking about going hiking this weekend, though. And I totally think we could have, if we didn't spend the whole weekend addressing envelopes. Next weekend, maybe.

Sally said...

But you're lucky because you have cute feet.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your help last week. I enjoy getting to know you better. tell Philipe that he is very lucky to have you.
before you know it - it will be too hot.