Thursday, October 20, 2011

Conference Weekend

A few weeks ago Sally, Grant and kids came up for the weekend. It was fun to see them and very entertaining.

Since Sally hates uploading pictures I will put some cute ones of her kids!


Violet ate the inside of her cinnamon roll like a lollipop! 

 

Eliseo in awe of violets cinnamon roll.


  Alma and his plate...


Yummy cinnamon rolls that were *almost* all eaten.


Felipe and Alma snuggling on the couch.


Rune. Alma and his crazy hair in the background.


Lily eating her cantaloupe. 


It was a great weekend. We love having visitors and can't wait to see Sally and Family again soon!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Thank you so much for doing my uploading for me! Do you mind if I just link to your blog from mine so friends can see some pictures?

KrysJo said...

Sally - please do!

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! We would definately visit more if we lived closer. My kids love being with you and Felipe.