Sunday, October 2, 2011

Utah State Fair

In the middle of September, we had the opportunity to go to the Utah State Fair with my friend Carrie, her husband and son. We had never been and wanted to go at least once while we lived here. It was fun but probably not worth the $10 entrance fee per person.

 I love making Felipe pose in front of random animals...

and pumpkins.

Jett climbing on a pumpkin with his monkey backpack. Notice sponge bob in the back?

Fil and I. 

And here is this... thing...

Fil flapping like the swan. I love his facial expression.

Jett driving the army jeep.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

State fairs are intersting experiences!! We need to get together!!

Mom said...

My brothers always went to the State Fair with their hogs. Usually got those purple ribbons. I didn't realize it was so spendy to go. Felipe looks happier to be by the pumpkins than the goats. Krys I hope that you had a great birthday. Sorry your card was late, I bought it in Minnesota, but had to wait to get to Oregon to mail it.

Sally said...

The ... thing ... was definitely worth the 10 dollars.