Monday, March 4, 2013

Little Bean

Zackary Adam Sanchez was born Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 5:57 pm.  He was 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 20 inches long. Here are some (or a lot) of our favorite pictures. I am sure there will be more to come. Enjoy!

First time being a dad.

Day 2. Snuggling with Dad.

I love those cheeks, too bad he isn't all swollen anymore and his cheeks are normal size now.

Making faces at each other.

Meeting the cousins.

Nana and Papas three grandkids.

"Little Ear"

He is a good sleeper so far.

In his caccoon.

Cute tongue.

Dad and Zack's hands. So cute.

Wide awake for a picture!

I might be obsessed with his hands!

Dad helping Zack work out his arms and legs.

New blankie from Nana. Super cute and it matches his new room.

Cute little sleeper.


6 comments:

tiff said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys! And he is darling. Way to go!

KmillS said...

How adorable. Im so excited I should get to see him in a couple weeks!

Jen said...

congrats! he is so cute. i love his wide awake picture!!

the Sorensen's said...

We send our love and congratulations. What a cute little guy! Can't wait to meet him in person. Best wishes to all of you!
Love, Uncle Cliff and Aunt Valerie

garcias said...

So cute. I wish we could hold him. What a sweet boy. I can't believe that Kris' genes are stronger!

Lisa said...

Congrats, guys! He's a cutie!