Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day Crafts

So I have become creative with the help of my awesomely amazing sister! (ok so mostly she did this with a little help from me). Here are my exciting decorations for the up-coming heart day:

banner that says "be mine!"


the decorated plates that are always in my kitchen (just a little more valentines-y now)


our lovely brown door with some vinyl decorations (it also has hearts all over which didn't make it in the picture)

It isn't much but at least our dull apartment looks a little more exciting now! Happy Heart Day (and long weekend!)
-love-
 The Sanchezi



5 comments:

garcias said...

They look cute. We officially don't have any valentine decorations up. I am not a good holiday mom.

Sally said...

Come decorate my house!

Diana said...

You are so much like your mom....

Rachel said...

Looks great!

haley said...

love the decor!!! did you make the letters yourself? you have great taste...that is why you are my friend : )