Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am the best wife ever

This whole week I have had a head cold and it started going into my chest yesterday. EVEN though I was sick I still got up and made homemade syrup and waffles for my lovely husband. (mostly because he went to the store to get me some medicine). I used Felipe's mom's recipe for syrup and then added some butter to the bit we used today. It was SOOOO amazing! Anyways after making this amazing food I was thinking maybe I should start a recipe blog. Would anyone read it?

5 comments:

Krista said...

I'm a food blog addict. So long as you take pictures and tell stories about your efforts, I'm there.

Sally said...

Me too. I love looking at food blogs because I get sooo tired of thinking of stuff to make for breakfast/lunch/dinner. I want someone else to help me decide.

Lisa said...

I would, I have one I love to follow, and you always make good food! We were wondering by the way, if you guys want to/can come play games Friday (the 12th)??
Let me know!

Chelsea said...

I beg to differ regarding your "best wife ever" claim. I'm pretty sure that I am "THE" best! You are more than welcome to take the title of 2nd best. And yes, I would read your blog if you did a food blog. There are a few I've seen out there that plan meals for the week and share all their recipes. Sounds like fun!

garcias said...

I do think you are a great wife. I know I wouldn't have gotten up, and I don't even use my mom's recipe for syrup. Your even a great sister in law. How did we get so lucky!